- January, 2018
You might see me as a black leopard, or a humongus dragon, or a dancing tiny hippo on stage or even a white ferret running around, but its me!
I am a mentor in the IOW, and have been in SL since 2006. I am married in RL to Elder Guardian Ryu Darragh (the microdrake blue berry loving dragon) and while I am not always about during events, I am happy to assist in any way I can for information!
Yes! the IOW has a library with real books and tons of fun for everyone! It is located in the undercroft of the Abby of Archaea.
Isle of Wyrms Library
This scripted game consists of a 3 × 3 vertical stack of open-faced cubes, each occupied by a famous or not-so-famous tiny seated at a desk and facing two contestants. They are asked questions by the host, and the contestants judge the truth of their answers to gain squares in the right pattern to win the game.
Choose your letters and guess the sentence! Have fun with the Puzzle Of Fortune!
- you can play from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 8 players for each table;
- each player must wear the HUD of the game in order to participate (you will receive it by sitting at the table, or by clicking the "HUD" icon);
- the owner can set some settings directly from the panel of the game as:
- language (English, Italian);
- permissons (only players who wear the same group as the table can start the game, anyone can start the game).
** THIS GAME HAS NO BETTING OR PAYOUT OPTIONS. This is to comply with the new Skill Gaming policy starting September 1st, 2014. **
Puzzle of Fortune (New)
Whack a Mole
- December, 2017
Page 11 of 11, totaling 159 entries