- May, 2018
Pentadee is a SL version of the classic Yahtzee-style dice game.
The game can be played alone of play for up to 8 players.
Anyone may join a game of Pentadee at any time. The game ends when all currently seated players have filled their score card, and the player with the highest total score wins. Only the score card of the player who's turn it is will be shown during the game. The total score of all players is displayed in front of each player as a reference.
As with the RL game your turn begins by rolling the dice. You may roll up to three times per turn to try for the best combination possible. Once you have a roll that you are satisfied with or you have run out of rolls choose a slot on the score card to record your roll. Simply click on the name of the slot on the card and the game will move to the next player.
We believe that playing games in SL is about more than just the game. It is about socializing and enjoying the both the company and the skill, luck and fun of game play.
You can pick up a brief note card on scoring tips next to the table.
Check out Pentadee here.
- January, 2018
Choose your letters and guess the sentence! Have fun with the Puzzle Of Fortune!
- you can play from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 8 players for each table;
- each player must wear the HUD of the game in order to participate (you will receive it by sitting at the table, or by clicking the "HUD" icon);
- the owner can set some settings directly from the panel of the game as:
- language (English, Italian);
- permissons (only players who wear the same group as the table can start the game, anyone can start the game).
** THIS GAME HAS NO BETTING OR PAYOUT OPTIONS. This is to comply with the new Skill Gaming policy starting September 1st, 2014. **
Puzzle of Fortune (New)
Whack a Mole
Page 1 of 1, totaling 4 entries